Monday, May 27, 2013

Work from home with these crazy little wrap things.


Do you need to earn some extra income,replace your current income or get out of debt. I want to help you do just that. 
Let me tell you a little about me. My name is Felisha Coleman and I am a mom of 4 wonderful kids. I have struggled all my life to get a head and never seem to do anything but keep my head above water. I know first hand how hard it can be for any family. No matter if it a single mom or dad trying to make ends meet. Even households with two parents struggle to pay the bills and keep food on the table. I know I have been there. 
One thing about me I will try almost any thing to try and make a little money and I have sold everything under the sun. I don't think there is anything I haven't done. They always failed for me I would make a little don't get me wrong some made me 500 to 600 extra every month as long as I was out there working it everyday. So I will not knock them at all but I would run out of customers and the customers I had wouldn't need to order every month. So my income would vary and then became none at all. 
I telling you this because you need to know a little on my history so you can understand my passion for what I am doing now. 
I found It works on Facebook of all places. I seen so post to win a free wrap and well I followed the directions liking the page and sharing to post. Everyday I would see more post some was about the itworks wraps and some where just other cute sayings. Don't know if you seem these same post or not but there pictures of before and after of people who used the wraps. I was amazed at the results people where seeing and wanted to see if this was real or not. So long story short It got my attention and I wanted to know more. I called and talk to the lady that post I was following I heard some great things and joined right then and there never even trying a wrap. I kinda just leaped out on faith. 
To my surprise I am glad that I did. I got my wraps and started kit and wrapped my self and seen amazing results and started wrapping family and friends every wrap I did lead me to loyal customers. Word or mouth is very powerful by the way. 
If your looking to start your own business , to make the kind of income you can live on and help you reach your goals and dreams then this company is for you. 
I been with a lot of different work from home , distributors , and marketing jobs I have never out of the gate been able to make money. My first month I made over 1200 party cash and commissions not to mention the wrap rewards. 
I very much a believer in this crazy wrap thing. I trust and believe in this company and the products we sell. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. 
If you want to change your life join my team and take the first step. You can thank me later. 
Join today  



1. Join the party!!!



Go tohttp://bodywrapsbyfelisha.myitworks.com/ and click opportunity. It costs $99 to buy the business builder kit plus taxes. This is all you HAVE to pay when you enroll. A box of 4 wraps come with the kit:) If... you choose to, you can also buy a boost kit. There is a mini-boost which is only available during enrollment for $149 and the big boost which is $499 that you can buy anytime. You can sell the mini boost stuff for $300 and the big boost for $1100.



You will also need to set up your 80 BV autoship and your website. We recommend ultimate body applicators and greens which is 82 BV. This will cost about $120 and be taken from any account you choose 1 month after your start date. This allows you to earn commissions. That is all of your business expenses unless you want to buy more stuff.



Step 2: Wrap for Free!!!



Enroll 4 loyal customers and wrap for free. You enroll 4 customers onto your website in the first 30 days and you will receive $120 product credit. You can use this to buy 2 boxes of wraps or any other products. You will also receive 2 wrap rewards. A wrap reward gives you the ability to buy a box of wraps for $25. You can then sell them for $25 each earning $100. A $75 profit:) You also receive a 15% commission for each product that your customer buys:) So if each customer bought a box of wraps at $59 (54 BV) you would earn 15% of $216 or $32.40. And if you use the product credit for 2 boxes of wraps that is $200 profit minus $50 cost so another $150:). So that is earning $182.40 by completing step 2 and using product credit and wrap rewards.



Step 3: Guarantee!!!



This is find 3 people who do steps 1 and 2 within your first 60 days in business. Every time you enroll a distributor and they enroll 2 Loyal customers within 30 days, you receive $100 fast start bonus. So while your 3 Distributors are on their way to completing step 2 you receive. $100 X 3=$300. Plus you receive a 10% commission for each loyal they enroll and a 5% enroller bonus. So when each of your 3 Distributors enroll 4 Loyal's who lets say buy wraps you would have $648 X 15%= $97.20 in override bonuses. Under this scenario you would have received:



$300 fast start bonuses

$ 32.40 personal loyal's

$ 98.20 team loyal's



$430.60 TOTAL. The company will make up the difference and pay you $500 when you accomplish the first 3 steps in 60 days. I can help you do this.

http://bodywrapsbyfelisha.myitworks.com/
See More

Win one FREE BODY WRAP!!! 
Let's try something new! Tag as many of your friends as you want in the comments of this pic and share it...The one with the most friends tagged will win! GOOOOOO!!!

Winners picked every Friday 

✔ Like ✔ “Share” ✔ Comment ✔ Repost ✔ 

You can purchase 4 wraps for $59 as a Loyal Customer anytime
Http://bodywrapsbyfelisha.myitworks.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment