Monday, October 21, 2013

Meet Mary

Meet Mary who is a distributor on my team!

"Four months ago I had no Job, and was a stay at home mom. The bills were adding up, and our debt was increasing day by day, as we struggled to live on one income and make ends meet.

Working for... someone else again was not an option. This time I had to do something for myself. I was desperately looking for an opportunity to come my way, and it did.

I thank God everyday for blessing me with this amazing company. Not only has it allowed me to help my family, but it has also allowed me to help others achieve their goals. With hard work, determination and laser focus, I was able to achieve the Double Diamond position, and will now replace my prior income that was reached after being an Insurance Broker for over 10 years in only 4 months!"

**Mommies, I invite you to take a leap of faith, and see if this opportunity is right for you. You have nothing to lose and the possibilities are endless.**

Congratulations Mary! You are a Rockstar! We are so proud to have you on our team!

We are creating Diamonds left and right! If you are looking for a New Chapter in life... Inbox me for more details!
click the link to watch videos and get some awesome information of this great opportunity
http://www.bodywrapparties.com/FC15739/op.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment